Anne-Lise, Karsten, Jaime & Babies! - Auckland Family Photographer

Anne-Lise called me wanting pictures of her sweet wee Hanna... and so we made booking. We then included her big brother Karsten and his Wife Jaime who are over from Australia and of course their sweet boy Torbien... So it was a fun extended-family, all kinds of combinations... shoot...

I have been reflecting on this year! This is my penultimate shoot for 2009 and so it has to be said! What a ride. I have loved meeting so many cool people from all over Auckland and of course all their sweet babies and children who have all been completely individual. And that's just one of the many things I have grown to love about this wee business of mine.. is the constant different challenges it throws my way! Keep it coming! Here is to a fantastic 2010


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers