Emma Fahy & Family : Auckland Family Photographer - Mistral Photography

I kept the whole weekend free for Emma & her family so we could work around whether and with Saturday bombing out, Sunday was a corker! I am so glad we chose the day with some sunshine so I could capture her twins who have "Wooley Heads" as Emma put it.

I put this crazy piccie at the top because it captures what I saw in their personalities of the day... Mercedes who remained very shy, but very sweet throughout the shoot.. Then little Chiari who is so flippin cute!! but with lil' mischievous thrown in!, then Sienna the other twin who was keen & fun... and big sister Maya who was into it from the get-go!

Special thanks for dad, Willy who let me take a family portrait at the beginning! He then stood firmly on the sidelines, but it was all good!

Thanks you guys!! Twas fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers