Mark & Vanessa : Married : Auckland Wedding Photographer

Friday the 5th of March will be a day I will never forget. My first time as lead photographer for a wedding. The weight of the responsibility was massive. I felt sick with nerves, but at the same time I had an underlying confidence that I could do this. I wouldnt afterall accept the job of photographing someones wedding if I thought I couldn't handle it.

The day went so fast! Not only did we have myself and second shooter Sam Hobson running about we had three cameramen, a director and a sound recordist for the reality tv series "Hitched". It was a stressful but interesting aspect of the day!

Here are a couple of shots. Thank you Mark & Vanessa for sharing your day with Sam and I. We wish you a long and happy marriage.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers